Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing organization aimed at conquering the huge software market for the financial services industry (FSI)?
SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a strategic partnership and have created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand SAP’s financial services cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions. With solid funding, existing technology, and development expertise, as well as a broad ecosystem of partners, SAP Fioneer promises to rapidly establish itself as a major force in the FSI IT market.
With a strong customer-centric approach, the new organization will help its customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
With a global network of partners, the operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Possible working locations for this role are Munich, Walldorf, or home office combined with a willingness to travel.
As a developer in one of our scrum teams, you are responsible for developing state-of-the-art software together with your team following agile practices and in close collaboration with our international customers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the customer’s needs and requirements, and translating these into software design
- Coding and testing
- Supporting our customers in the adoption of the software
- Contributing new ideas as well as providing a proactive and critical approach
We offer advanced, hands-on training to allow you to become familiar with the products and technologies we use. Additionally, a mentor and your team will always be by your side to help you develop your expertise further, take on increasing responsibility, and explore your full potential.
- Advanced academic degree in computer science, natural science, or similar
- Proven experience with financial SAP product portfolio
- Solid ABAP development skills
- Customer orientation and strong focus on quality
- Experience with agile practices in software development
- Team spirit combined with good communication skills
- Profound working experience in the financial services industry
- Fluent in English; German is preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced startup culture with years of development expertise, a strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- Growth opportunities on the basis of merit and individual goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status quo
- A competitive compensation package
Interested? Apply now!
For any questions, contact: Mona Usling & Claudia Horeanga, Recruiting Managers [email protected]