Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, and Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
Our corporate finance and controlling team is growing, and we are looking for new colleagues to join us. At SAP Fioneer, our Corporate Finance teams are playing a critical role in planning, controlling and running our business.
Possible working locations for this role are either in our Munich offices or Germany-wide, from home.
- You are responsible for the finance and accounting processes and you keep the overview in the day-to-day business and the most important transactions for our national and international subsidiaries
- You are responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable accounting, monitoring and processing of payment transactions, including dunning process and the control of the account input and output
- You support the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and coordinate monthly closing activities
- You develop and optimize finance and accounting processes and provide strategic leadership for designing the future state accounting processes
- Successfully completed studies in accounting, finance, economics or any equivalent field
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in professional services, or in a corporate finance and accounting role
- High motivation to build-up a business from scratch and take ownership
- Strong analytical and problem-solving background
- Strong procedural and systemic understanding with an eye for essentials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Proven knowledge in IFRS and accounting principles
WHAT WE OFFER
- Define business and controlling processes from the scratch, for a global software solution company and leading player in the financial services industry
- Be part of a warm and highly motivated team
- Work on national and international projects while building up our organization
- Competitive compensation package and a wide range of other benefits such as e.g. 30 days vacation, company pension scheme, remote working policy, company events, diverse development opportunities and many more!