Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, and Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
Our corporate finance and controlling team is growing, and we are looking for new colleagues to join us. At SAP Fioneer, our Corporate Finance teams are playing a critical role in planning, controlling and running our business.
Possible working locations for this role are either in our Munich offices or Germany-wide, from home.
- You are responsible for the preparation of the IFRS consolidated financial statements (monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements) while ensuring compliance with internal and external reporting deadlines
- You are responsible for the preparation of financial statements and reportings according to local accounting principles
- You are an expert for domestic and foreign group companies on national and international accounting topics
- You ensure compliance with internal and external reporting requirements
- You design and optimize regular reporting and accounting processes of the group as well as constantly improve systems and tools
- Successfully completed studies accounting, finance or any equivalent field
- Relevant experience in professional services, or in finance and accounting of an international company
- Comprehensive knowledge international accounting standards (IFRS)
- High motivation to build up a business from scratch and take ownership
- Strong analytical and problem-solving background
- Strong procedural and systemic understanding with an eye for the essentials
- Confident handling of Microsoft Office, basic knowledge of S/4 is an advantage, but not a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
WHAT WE OFFER
- Define business and controlling processes from the scratch, for a global software solution company and leading player in the financial services industry
- Be part of a warm and highly motivated team
- Work on national and international projects while building up our organization
- Competitive compensation package and a wide range of other benefits such as e.g. 30 days vacation, company pension scheme, remote working policy, company events, diverse development opportunities and many more!