SAP and the investment company DEDIQ entered into a joint Venture and created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand FSI cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions for our customers worldwide.
This unique career opportunity combines all advantages of the renowned and worldwide leading SAP platform and the speed and agility of a start-up organization already operating in 10 countries worldwide.
Preferred working locations for this job are in London or within Germany, combined with willingness to travel.
- We are looking for highly motivated FPSL (SENIOR) Consultant (F/M/D) to support our customers’ transformation projects in the Banking and Insurance industry.
- You partner with our clients to analyse the business requirements, e.g. IFRS9 and IFRS17, for data integration and data migration
- You design, build, deploy data integration and data migration functionality based on our solutions
- You are working closely with other SAP Fioneer teams, such as Development or Sales
- University degree in engineering or computer science
- 6 to 12 years of relevant working experience in the FSI Industry
- Experience in IT transformation projects in the FSI industry
- Competence with various tools, procedures, programming languages
- Hands-on functional and technical skills in one or more of the following:
- Experience in Financial Product Subledger (FPSL for IFRS9/ IFRS17)
- Experience on BW, Business Object Data Services (BODS), EIM (SDI/SDQ), any
- ETL tool (informatica, preferred but not necessary)
- Proven experience with FPSL data model and data design
- Good understanding of SAP HANA
- Experience with database technologies (BW, SAP Hana, SQL, Data Schemas)
- Positive, customer-focused interpersonal skills and attitude
- Willingness to travel is a prerequisite
- You are fluent in English and open to the world
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on very ambitious projects
- We help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced startup culture with years of system delivery expertise, a strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will be offered growth opportunities based on merit and individual goals as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status quo
- An attractive compensation package