Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands.
This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
- We are looking for an entrepreneurial and motivated colleague (F/M/D) who wants to work and grow in a fast-paced, global Cloud Software and Services company, supporting our customers’ transformation projects.
- Following a solid onboarding and thus giving you a confident start, you will work as a consultant in customer projects, honing your skills and expanding you experience every step of the way. On this path, you get the chance to gain functional consulting experience within our solution portfolio, grow into a project management role or specialize in technical and cloud solution architecture.
- Based on your skills and ambitions, you will work in different phases of the project lifecycle. In the presales phase, you work closely with our sales colleagues to present our solutions to potential customers and showcase the added value our solutions have to offer. During the project delivery phase, you work with domain exerts to gain deep knowledge in the functional or technical area or focus on project planning and execution.
- Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for overall SAP for Insurance solution architecture with integration aspects with all upstream and downstream SAP for Insurance modules. Provide functional consulting expertise to our insurance and reinsurance clients. Lead feasibility studies and impact analysis.
- Direct and oversee activities of a team of developers, answering questions or helping to resolve issues as they arise.
- Design of integrated system landscapes, transition maps, road maps, and implementation, integration and migration strategies
- Coordinate with business process owners, functional and technical staff to design, customize and implement SAP for Insurance system solutions to meet customer requirements. Participate in process flow analysis, redesign, Training, Design, Documentation and delivery efforts in alignment with the Project Manager.
- Strategic/ Architectural support of on-going implementation projects. Facilitate Complex Issue Resolution that may arise during Implementation
- 4+ years of consulting experience in Core Insurance domains like Product, Sales, Policy, Claims, Billing & Payments, Commissions and ideally the relevant SAP components like PQM, FS-PM, FS-CM, FS-CD, FS-ICM.
- Hands-on Project Experience in Business Consulting
- Solid technology knowledge and understanding, ideally in software, cloud solutions or Service Oriented Architecture.
- Operational knowledge and project experience in package-based implementation methodologies
- Eagerness to learn and to take responsibility. Superior customer focus and service-based attitude, being used to a self-dependent approach to work. Very strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a distinct willingness to learn.
- Excellent knowledge of Insurance solutions, excellent knowledge of the core insurance business processes in product, operations and claims domain.
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability in everything you do.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in working with clients and functional resources or in leading a team of developers for solution implementation.
- Positive attitude and customer-focused with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills, combined with an international mindset
- Native level in Japanese is expected
WHAT WE OFFER
- Collaborative culture with smart people in a fast-growing company.
- Opportunity to shape the fast-changing financial services landscape.
- Flexibility to work and gain experience in different areas of the company as you grow your career.
- Fast-paced start-up culture with an experienced team, strong brand and an enviable customer portfolio.
- Competitive compensation package according to your level of expertise and skills