Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing organization aimed at conquering the huge software and services market for the financial services industry (FSI)?
SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a Joint Venture and created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand FSI cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions. With a global network of partners, the operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC.
This unique career opportunity combines all advantages of the RENOWNED AND WORLDWIDE LEADING SAP PLATFORM and the SPEED & AGILITY OF A START-UP ORGANIZATION. Possible working locations are Munich, Rhine-Neckar Region or home office combined with a willingness to travel.
- Shaping our future financial services product strategy in close cooperation with customers
- Defining our Business Value Proposition for leading banks and insurances
- Taking responsibility for digital transformations in banks and insurances
- Strategic conception and straightforward implementation of innovative product ideas
- Designing scalable and customized E2E solutions through excellent customer interaction, product management and optimized operations within a regulated environment
- 4+ years of experience in top strategic consultancies, ideally with a focus on banking or insurance
- Strong conceptual skills
- Experience in digital transformations
- Pronounced willingness to work in agile, cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- EU working permit required
WHAT WE OFFER
- Lead the strategy of digital finance solutions for the FSI platform of SAP, one of the leading global platforms for financial services customers and the only leading platform “made in Middle East Europe”
- Be part of a small, high-performance team and create exceptional business cases
- Become a leading FSIS innovator with corresponding market reputation and advance your career to leadership in Finance
- Benefit from a prestigious brand and a global range of customers
- Take advantage of extensive decision-making powers
- Enjoy the freedom of acting straightforward: Implement new concepts right away within a lean design and development cycle
Find out more: https://tinyurl.com/5aezcye7
Get in touch: Mona Usling – Talent Acquisition Manager – [email protected]