Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
ABOUT YOU AND OUR TEAM
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior/Principal with an Accounting Focus, FPSL hands on who supports our customers’ transformation projects in the Banking (Retail Banking, Commercial Lending, Banking Management) and or Insurance (P&C, Life, and Insurance Management) industry.
You will work with clients to analyze and define business requirements and processes, create solution designs and conduct solution reviews as well as support the creation of tactical and strategic solution roadmaps.
In addition to customer projects, you will support our global practice and improve the existing SAP Fioneer Solutions.
We’re a passionate and fun team, working in a casual environment, for a company that believes in our value and loves new technology. Our team works with some of the largest and most important financial services customers in the world. Together we will build the next generation of financial services software solutions. We are an Agile shop, who believes that people more than process bring the most value to the customer while making all our lives better.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Drive banking and insurance sub-ledger accounting consulting by translating customer business processes into IT solutions, including quality assurance
- Design, create, deploy and manage the data architecture across multiple solutions (OnPremise, Cloud and Hybrid), comprising business applications and tools
- Support the design and realization of accounting and finance processes
- Implement SAP FPSL for IFRS9 or IFRS17 or local gap and its interfaces with hands-on expertise
- Support feasibility studies or solution reviews
- Demonstrate profound knowledge for regulatory and operational reporting requirements
- Support pre-sales activities
- Multiple years of experience in Finance and Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in SAP S-AFI or FPSL projects
- Experience designing the finance architecture for Banking and Insurance companies
- Experience in the configuration of SAP FPSL, S/4H Finance and/or SAP Profitability and Performance Management
- Knowledge in integrating SAP FPSL, S/4H Finance into heterogeneous IT landscapes.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Positive, customer-focused interpersonal skills and attitude
- Fluent in English; German is preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of development expertise, strong reputation in the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- Growth opportunities based on performance and personal career goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status-quo
- An attractive compensation package
SAP FIONEER’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP Fioneer invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. SAP Fioneer is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.