SAP Fioneer is an industry leader in Digital Financial Services Solutions. We build state-of-the-art SAP platforms and product to enable Banking & Insurance companies across the globe to innovate for agility, scalability, and cost-efficiency in today’s disruptive market. With over 900 employees around the world, SAP Fioneer is shaping the future of financial services.
Due to our continuing growth, we are looking for a Senior SAP Core Insurance Architect with a focus on Policy Management to join our Global Services team.
As a Senior Architect, you will anchor the engagement with key customers, from the initial business process analysis and problem definition to solution design, development, and deployment. Assuming ownership and responsibility for conception and realization of the required business/functional requirements, you will act as a thought leader in your domain, advising on function and technical aspects of solutions including architecture and design reviews. Your influence will not only be on the customer side, but also to grow and evolve SAP Fioneer.
You will promote and participate in strengthening SAP Fioneer’s collective knowledge by advocating best practice, mentoring of junior consultants and representing the company at external events.
The role can be based in any of our International offices e.g. in Germany, Austria, UK, Singapore, India
WHAT YOU BRING:
- A proven delivery track record of SAP Insurance projects with a focus on Policy Management
- Knowledge of the relevant SAP components/modules incl. a broad view on the E2E-Solution Architecture in Core Insurance
- An enthusiasm to learn, and willingness to use that curiosity to problem by solve breaking down complex topics into parts and propose creative solutions using software
- The adaptability to succeed in agile, cross-functional teams, with good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- A University degree in Business, Insurance Management, Mathematics, Computer science or relevant areas of studies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. For some roles, fluency in local language of the market is of advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Collaborative culture with smart people in a fast-growing company
- An international career where you can work from Munich, Berlin, London, Toronto, Sao Paulo, Mexico City, Bangalore, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo or Vienna
- Opportunity to shape the fast-changing financial services landscape
- Flexibility to work and gain experience in different areas of the company as you grow your career
- A dynamic, start-up culture with an experienced team, strong brand, and an enviable customer portfolio
- Competitive compensation package according to your level of expertise and skills