Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, and Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
- Engage with customers and provide professional, courteous and prompt technical support via multiple channels and achieve a good level of
- Engage with customers and provide professional, courteous and prompt technical support via multiple channels and achieve a good level of customer satisfaction
- Analyse customer incidents, perform in-depth troubleshooting to identify and solve complex technical issues
- Liase with product development to identify missing product functionalities, report bugs and cooperate with them to identify possible solutions
- Document technical solutions to known issues and post them to both internal and external knowledge bases
- Participate in weekend support/ 24×7 support activities as required
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related discipline
- Working experience of 1-2 years in similar role working with customers would be advantageous
- Basic understanding of programming languages
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong communication skills in English; German would be a desirable skill
- Ability to collaborate with global customers and teams
- Quick learner
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of development expertise, strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- Growth opportunities based on performance and personal career goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status-quo
- An attractive compensation package