Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, and Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
Our recruiting team is growing, and we are looking for new colleagues to join us as soon as possible. Possible working locations for this role are either Munich or Walldorf, or remote from any other location in Germany combined with willingness to travel.
Joining SAP Fioneer at its beginnings in a TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER (f/m/d) role offers you the opportunity to become part of an ambitious team and lay together the foundations for a high-performance, modern Talent Acquisition function. In addition to finding and attracting the best professionals, you will play a key role in areas such as: defining and implementing processes from scratch or optimising existing ones; looking for new tools or coming up with out-of-the-box ways to approach those hard-to-fill roles; get involved in other HR areas depending on your know-how and/or interests.
At SAP Fioneer, the Talent Acquisition team plays a critical role in achieving the organization’s ambitious goals and works closely with the business together to enable and drive growth by acting as a sparring partner, by bringing in the right talent, and by challenging the status-quo.
Your responsibilities include:
- Working hand in hand with the business to understand the hiring needs and to define the best recruiting strategy focusing primarily on hard-to-fill tech consulting roles for financial services; depending on your interests and hiring volume, you will also have to opportunity to work on other roles across the organisation
- Hiring for critical roles up to partner level within our consulting business and bringing on board some the most ambitious professionals out there to help grow the business
- Overseeing the end-to-end recruiting process, ensuring the best candidate experience and the highest service level for all stakeholders involved
- Actively contributing to building an employer brand that stands out and attracts the best talent
- Constantly looking for new, better ways to tackle recruiting challenges in a highly competitive market, where speed, Employee Value Proposition, and candidate experience are critical for success
- Making a positive impact on the team spirit by communicating openly, sharing know-how, offering help and being open to learn from your peers
- Proven track record in senior hires up to partner level, ideally in one of the Big Four, other professional services or consulting firms with a focus on financial services
- Versed in hiring the type of professionals mentioned above using the most relevant recruiting channels and ideally, an existing network that you can leverage
- Avid learner, driven, and enjoying a fast-paced, results-driven start-up culture where you can and are expected to make an impact
- Social intelligence, networking and persuasion skills combined with a can-do, positive attitude
- Strong work ethics and driven by values such as transparency, ownership, commitment, and pursuing highest standards in your day-to-day work
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of development expertise, strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- Growth opportunities based on performance and personal career goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status-quo
- An attractive compensation package