Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We help financial services businesses achieve speed, scalability, and cost efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
Possible working locations for this role are Germany, Austria or Canada (In our offices or remotely)
- Support the strategy and working model for SAP Fioneer to drive company culture with focus to Security, Quality, Data Privacy, Risk, Anti-bias, Anti-discrimination.
- Support and take ownership for Awareness, Enablement and Training programs in a modern, attractive approach defining, methods and tooling to drive intrinsic motivation, assure compliance levels, drive continues improvement at low cost and effort
- Build a top in class learning experience based newest scientific findings and attractive user experience
- Implement mandatory trainings and employee assessments and reporting to assure company compliance
- Support internal and external audits on workforce compliance process and evidence
- Act as a business partner to enable modern awareness, enablement and learning in the day-to-day business of the teams in scope
- Manage access to learning platforms and regular development reporting
- Collaborate effectively with Human Resources, Governance, Risk, Compliance, Data Privacy, and Information Security functions on needs and implementation of compliance culture
- Bachelor in communication, psychology, journalism or similar qualified education
- First experience (internships or student traineeships) in the field of training development and in the creation and implementation of communication campaigns.
- First work experiences in the area of Data Protection, Quality Management, Risk or Compliance are an advantage
- Creativity, communication talent and excellent English skills. German language skills are a plus.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- “Getting things done” attitude and high motivation to work in a start-up-minded business
- Define compliance trainings and assessments from the scratch, for a global software solution company and leading player in the financial services industry
- Work on national and international projects while building up our organization
- Competitive compensation package and a wide range of other benefits such as company pension scheme, remote working policy, company events, diverse development opportunities and many more!
Interested? We are looking forward to your application