Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We help financial services businesses achieve speed, scalability, and cost efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, diverse team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
Possible working locations for this role are Munich or Walldorf combined with willingness to travel.
We are looking for a working student to join our dynamic and international Marketing & Communications team.
This experience will provide you with insight into a variety of marketing and communications topics – from strategic to operational – in a leading fintech scale-up and prepare you for any fast-paced work environment.
Your responsibilities include:
- Support the Head of Marketing & Communications and team on all tasks to build the SAP Fioneer brand, raise awareness and generate leads
- Help in the design and execution of integrated marketing campaigns across multiple online and offline channels
- Coordinate activities on our website and social media channels, and create engaging online content for global audiences to amplify the SAP Fioneer brand
- Perform market analysis and research on competition and industry trends
- Support with day-to-day tasks, while bringing own ideas and a hands-on approach
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- A passion for marketing and communications, and ideally knowledge of tools, techniques, and best practices acquired during studies or previous professional experience
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive, can-do attitude, and proactivity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and German
WHY SAP FIONEER
- You will work with some of the smartest professionals in the industry embarking on a very ambitious project to shape the rapidly changing financial landscape
- You will experience the best of both worlds: a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture coupled with years of development expertise, a strong reputation in the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will enjoy a flexible work environment with boundless creativity, where you can bring new ideas, drive innovation, and challenge the status quo
- You will join a diverse and global team. We are proud of the people that make up the SAP Fioneer family and are constantly growing and reinventing ourselves
- You will be able to shape your own path according to your career goals and benefit from a competitive compensation package and merit-based growth opportunities
If this sounds like you and you are ready to roll your sleevs up – apply now!