Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, and Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
Our recruiting team is growing, and we are looking for new colleagues to join us in our Munich offices as soon as possible.
At SAP Fioneer, the Talent Acquisition team plays a critical role in achieving the organization’s ambitious goals and works closely with the business together to enable and drive growth by acting as a sparring partner, by bringing in the right talent, and by challenging the status-quo.
- Supporting our core Talent Acquisition team in managing the E2E recruiting processes
- Administration of our internal recruiting systems, candidate data, and application documents
- Maintenance of the corporate careers’ website and other job advertising platforms
- Overseeing the end-to-end recruiting process, ensuring the best candidate experience and the highest service level for all stakeholders involved
- Making a positive impact on the team spirit by communicating openly, sharing know-how, offering help and being open to learn from your peers
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program at a university/university of applied sciences
- Solid IT Skills such as very good command of MS Office
- Fluent in English and German
- Team player; independent, precise and reliable
- First working experience in administration, HR or recruiting is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with a highly motivated Talent Acquisition team in a global and fast-paced environment
- The opportunity to gain insights in HR, Talent Acquisition, as well as in Project Management and the operation of a global software company
- Laying the foundations for a future career in areas, such as HR, Recruiting, Consulting, or Project Management
Interested? Apply now!