SAP & SAP Fioneer Financial Services Forum
Amsterdam is one of the oldest and most vibrant cities in Europe. This year in particular, it has become one of the hot spots for the financial services industry with conferences, events and roadshows stopping by.
SAP and SAP Fioneer also chose Amsterdam as the place for the first SAP & SAP Fioneer Financial Services Forum, giving thought leaders and experts in the world of finance, banking and insurance the chance to discuss industry opportunities, challenges and trends in person.
Highlights of the conference
- 8 optional in-depth pre-conference workshops on 12 July, where attendees will be able to connect with experts
- Opening keynote by our CEO Dirk Kruse and SAP colleagues Falk Rieker and Toni Tomic, Global Heads of Banking and Insurance BU
- Close to 30 customer led and always business focused customer case studies from across the banking, insurance and fintech spaces, covering the key trends in our industry from open banking and embedded finance to ESG and digital insurance
- Closing keynote by Futurist, Author and Founder Brett King
- SAP Fioneer booth with live demos for our customers on ESG, FPSL and more
- Social receptions and plenty of time for networking and informal discussions
- The opportunity to meet in person and connect with industry’s thought leaders and market influencers
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram to be part of the experience!